Monday, September 29, 2008

In the Meantime.

I spent most of yesterday pvp-ing with my druid, in battlegrounds. Alterac Valley weekend - w00t! Managed to scrape together a little bit more than 9000 honour, partly by selling marks. All battlegrounds except one were AV, the "one" was Warsong Gulch, and I was convinced it was going to last forever. The hordelings started camping our graveyard, in an attempt to leave a clear path for their flagcarrier. Luckily, the clear path worked both ways, and we won. 3 marks, which, together with the 2 I had in the bank, led to 1570 extra honour.

My goal is this fancy staff, and yeah, yeah, it'll be old the second Northrend opens, but I still want it. If nothing else, it should be great for levelling. About 9000 honour to go, so I guess I should be able to buy it in a couple of days. I'm also planning to get the whole season 2 Wyrmhide set together, simply in order to not look like a total clown when I'm saving Northrend from undead, and bonding with walruses.

No comments: