Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's to come.

So, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but: I got a beta-key a while back. I haven't used it much though, thinking it might be a bit like having a sneak-peek at the gifts before Christmas - basically just logged on to my copied druid, took the ship to one of the starting zones in Northrend (having trouble remembering what the place was called :S), and then the server collapsed, and I haven't bothered with the druid again. I also started a Death Knight, a gnome with pink power puffs, and I loved her. But I'm probably going to wait until the actual expansion is here before I try a DK again - the first few quests, the story, and the environment were all so... Magic? I basically want it to feel as fresh and exciting as possible when I start my "real" baby DK.

Anyway. I just started patching my beta again, and I've copied the druid once more - I've gotten a couple of things done that I hadn't the last time I copied her, and I think I'm going to try and do some basic exploring this time around. No quests, that is. I've levelled enough alts to know that most quests don't get better the second time around. I should be able to survive long enough to see stuff, and maybe I'll check out inscription. The druid is probably going to stick with alchemy in WotlK, but my up and coming priest has "Scribe" written all over her.

No comments: