Monday, September 8, 2008

Confessions.

Most blogs start off with high ambitions - post every day, write insightful stuff about interesting subjects, yada-yada-yada - and I think most blogs fail, eventually.

For some time I've had "real life issues", and they will be here for some time, right now it feels like they'll be here indefinitely. No, I'm not pregnant, no, I don't have cancer. They are, however, life-altering issues, and unfortunately I'm not yet prepared to make their existance public in any other way than through the anonymous channel that is my World of Warcraft-blog.

So, I broke the code - personal stuff has been posted, kind of, and I don't know when - or if - I'll feel like posting anything, game-related or not, again. Might be later today, might be never. There are too many blogs in the world as it is, though - I don't think this one makes or breaks anything.

No comments: