Thursday, October 2, 2008

While I'm starving.

Well, not "third world"-starving, more like "I really should get some water boiling for the pasta, so I can eat soon"-starving.

Anyway. I discovered that the Arctic Grizzly Cub will not be tameable in WotLK, so my hunter will sadly not be accompanied by a cuddly, smiling, lethal friend... :(

I've managed to reach exalted status with Darnassus, Stormwind and Exodar on my druid, and Gnomeregan Exiles and Ironforge are not too far away either, so Ambassador-title + Albino drake, here I come! :D (I'm planning to spend the afternoon in Uldaman, as soon as I've looked up the available quests.)

This close to the expansion it may seem stupid to start leveling a brand new character, instead of trying to bring the higher leveled ones to 70, but the thought of a female gnome warrior has always been sitting in the back of my head. However, I think I'll try and do all the other stuff first, such as getting pvp gear for the druid, leveling shaman+mage+priest, and maybe even the pally, and then I might go for the tiny, pink power puffed girl with big weapons. I'll make a gnome Death Knight when WotLK comes either way.

And now it's time to actually make that lunch... I've had the same lunch for several days: Pasta + swedish meatballs. May seem boring, but why change a winning concept?

No comments: