Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chilling/Changes

I've pointed out earlier how the summer seemed to be over, and sadly it's gotten more and more obvious as the days have passed. I'm wearing a sweater made of the wool from what might be several goats, and finally I'm not shivering. It's not extremely cold in the apartment, but the drop in temperature is noticeable. Also, I'm getting older :( I really should do something about that "start working out again"-plan. Once I get some nice looking pants for it, I may very well start running. Or I'll start doing triathlon, or start a religion dedicated to clogwearing chinchillas.

Anyway, still stoked about the upcoming WoW-changes, even though I can understand raiders becoming frustrated that the last month pre-expansion will be screwed up due to every class being different enough to mess with all the available strategies, and arena junkies wont be too thrilled either, I guess, for the same reasons. I, however, can't hardly wait.

No comments: