Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Politics(!) + Pre-expansion Angst

Am I the only one hoping that Sarah Palin is crazy enough to make the U.S. population vote for Obama, just to see if Palin's head explodes? I think not. I'm still kind of hoping they'll vote Obama, just cause they want Obama, though.

Today I realised that I can actually order 2 boxes of the WotLK Collector's Edition from the same online store - I thought my credit limit was lower than it is - and so I ordered another one, to make sure both my druid and my shaman can sport the super cute Frosty! Yes, I'm a true member of a consuming generation.

Ordering the expansion has given me the "waiting-for-the-expansion"-blues, and part of me is torn between going further with long-term projects, such as my level 33(34?) pally, and finishing other projects, like getting the mage and the shammy to 70 (both are stuck at 65...). However, I've read that the amount of xp required to level from 60 to 70 is going to get a lot smaller once the pre-expansion patch hits, so I might as well wait until then. Mid-October seems to be the time when it goes live (but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be sooner). Tonight I'm planning to watch Heroes, and try to get my warrior up to 20 (17 atm), so she can finally be the fierce, dual-wielding bitch she is. I've wanted a MS-warrior for a while, though, so one day she might be wielding a big club/sword again. Probably not til level cap, but maybe I'll try slam for a bit.

No comments: