Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally, flying like a grown-up druid!

Yesterday I finally got to finish my druid's Swift Flight Form quest, by killing Anzu in Sethekk Halls! My husband helped me get a group together, and I got to meet up with two of my favourite people from my old guild, which was great. I haven't talked to them since they switched to a raiding guild, and I went ultra-casual, and I've felt really bad about it, so it was good to talk to them a bit, apologizing and such. Don't know if there are hard feelings, so there's still a chance we wont have much contact in the future, but I really hope I'll see them again soon - I miss hanging out...

Anyway, heroic Sethekk also happened to be the daily, so we all got 5 badges each, and some cash out of it. There were a few hiccups, and I died during Ikiss, but Anzu went really well, and I spent quite a bit of time last night just soaring the skies of Outland - no more flap-flap-flap! Also, I of course got the idol, but I don't know if it's better than the one I have, for a moonkin. In groups, I guess it is, but for solo play? Hmm. It's fun to have, anyway - would be awesome to have a complete collection of idols (never going to happen in my case, of course).

No comments: