Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Semi-back? Perhaps.

Monday was an exciting one, wasn't it? We finally got a release date to go with Wrath of the Lich King - 13th of November, this year! Also, there's going to be a collector's edition, and yes, I've booked one of those online, just to get the mini pet. (I always envied my old guild mistress, who had the Netherwhelp - endlessly adorable.) I'm hoping to get another one, though, since I have two accounts... May seem silly, but since I'm more of a "cute accessories"-fan than a hard core raider, it's really not a big mystery that I want the mini pet on all of my favorite characters. Honestly it bugs me a bit how my hunter is the only one with a Spirit of Summer - maybe I'll get one on another char next year.

Earlier I went out to get some lunch - it's been a while since I had the noodles from the local thai-fast food place, so I went there. Noodles with deep fried chicken and shrimps - really good. Unfortunately there seems to have been peanut sauce all over the chicken - bad, bad, bad. I'm quite allergic to peanuts, and yeah, I should know better than to have thai fast food, but the noodles and the shrimp were sooooo good... And now, the swelling of my throat seems to finally be going away. I'm not extremely allergic, but in the past eating pieces of peanuts has led to projectile vomiting on several occasions, and a night in the ICU - charming, eh?

I'm hoping to spend the evening getting a few levels on my priest, and perhaps logging on to my level 17 warrior. I doubt I'll be able to get her to 70 before the expansion hits, but getting her a few more levels wouldn't exactly hurt.

No comments: