Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unwanted break.

Friday night, i.e. last night, our internet connection went haywire, and since then it refuses to let us play WoW, or access wow-europe.com. Everything else on the internet seems fully accessible - newspapers, Youtube, blogs and whatnot - but some server seems to time out every time we try to log on to WoW. I spent a couple of hours after breakfast unplugging the router, running different scans and something called tracert, and got nowhere. If it still doesn't work in the morning, I'll have to call our ISP, and hope they can do something about it.

In a way, it's rather nice to not be able to play for a bit - yesterday I was logged on for quite a while, but started watching a movie, and was afk in the Aldor bank for two hours. Even though I'd very much like to log on to do some dailies, using my recently acquired purple bird form, it might be a good idea to regroup a bit, and make some plans for what I'd like to get done before the expansion gets here, which alts to level up and so on.

RL-plans for today: Making dinner, some kind of fish stew, served with bulgur, and watching CarnivĂ le at 8pm. And yeah, keeping my fingers crossed that the internet issue will solve itself sometime during the evening...

No comments: