Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weird Science.

Just found this, after seeing what I at first thought was a joke at Lady Jess' place.

So, how many male draenei will have a sex change? To me, most other races are quite equal when it comes to the look of the different sexes, but I've always had a rather hard time understanding why people choose the big, blue, self righteous look. It's like a smurf version of a not-so-incredible Hulk. Oh well, people are different, and so are their preferences when it comes to picking a WoW-character.

I doubt that I'll change the look of any of my girls (well, I do have one male character - I finally started that male dwarf hunter - but he's just level 6, and already perfect) - since I don't really feel that I've made any huge mistakes when it comes to skin colour or eye shape, and I have certainly not made any mistakes big enough to pay RL-cash to adjust them! But I can understand that there are people who want to make changes - I'm guessing that a person who've named one of his/her actual characters "Trklsie" just to show how little he/she cares, may also have chosen one of the ugly/angry faces, and is having regrets.

Still, though, I guess I can understand the sex change-thing. But it's bound to have interesting effects on RP-servers!

No comments: