Saturday, December 13, 2008

SWE???

Yes, I'm swedish, no, I'm not one of those people. And, most importantly, I don't feel obliged to talk to you just because you happen to live in the same country as me. When I hang with people online, wallowing in the swedishness we may or may not have in common is not my number one priority. The game, music, movies, food, general silliness - yes! SWE??? No. And no, I'm not going to help you simply because you're swedish.

/rant off

I believe this happens almost every time I decide to play my nelf huntress - Nysnö. I have brought her out of retirement for a bit, to level mining on her, instead of skinning (which is one of my new hunter's professions). Suppose I may as well get used to it, and keybind /dnd.

Other than this rather trivial issue, I'm kind of enjoying playing her again. My draenei huntress still kicks her ass, but the nelf has her charms too :)

No comments: