Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not enough mana!

Right now, I'm a tiny bit too hungry to not go shopping for food, but my hair is a bit too wet (from showering) for me to want to go to the store immediately. So, here I am, making a post.

When I'm hungry, a number of things can happen:
  1. Nothing. I calmly and patiently make sure I get something to eat soon-ish.
  2. Full-on bitch mode. Nothing good can happen if you try to communicate with me, or just pass me on the street. Unless, of course, you're getting me something to eat.
  3. Uncontrollable giggling. Everything is absolutely hilarious, no exceptions.
Right now, it's no. 3. WoWInsider has another "You know you play too much WoW if..."-article, and I just realised how I really want a "Ding!"-buddy IRL. You know, someone you run into every now and then, you go "Ding!", and they reply with a "Gratz!" - wouldn't that be just perfect? Too bad I don't have too many IRL-friends who would get it, and I guess even fewer would find it funny. I doubt I'll find it funny once I've had dinner, but still... It would be like an MMO equivalent of that Scrubs episode, where J.D. meets a patient with the same initials as his.

No comments: