Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I really need to stop QQing online, this is getting silly.

I've spent most of the evening trying to organize my bank characters, and cleaning up the inventories and mailboxes of some low level alts, and I'm planning to open up another tab in the guildbank. I've also spent a little too much gold in the past few days, so I've done some dailies on the druid. I did the Oracle dailies, the cooking daily, the Kalu'ak ones, and the two I've found for Wyrmrest Accord, and unfortunately, my computer seems to enjoy the trips through Northrend less and less each time I move around a bit there. My fps in Dalaran rarely goes above 15 if I'm moving, and if I'm standing perfectly still it can get up to 35 - yay!

So, trying to make my future time away from WoW not seem so dreadful, I thought to myself how I'm not really seeing the new expansion from its best side anyway, because of my crappy computer. OK, fair enough. But then it hit me like a rotten egg on a bad clown (they all are, btw): If I'm ever going to be able to play the way I'd like to, not only will I have to get a real broadband connection, I'll have to buy a new computer too :´´´( Way to make myself depressed! Well, I guess that all this will make me even more determined to find a job (any job!) as quickly as possible after I graduate. Job -> apartment -> broadband -> computer -> ? -> profit!

I suppose most people don't consider playing WoW a human right, and that I should be happy about roof over my head and food on the table, especially now, with a financial crisis going on and all that, but they're wrong, oh so wrong. ;)

No comments: