Tuesday, December 9, 2008

/cry even more

Sigh. It seems I will be without a real broadband connection when I've moved. That was not something I had expected, but I guess I'll just have to roll with the punches, meaning I'll have to prepare for a few months of not playing. >.< Still, I have until late February, minus Christmas and new year's (and the days in between), and should be able to get quite a few fun things done. What I will miss the most, is the people. I do have a few friends on the server - not a gazillion since I haven't really made an effort lately, due to studies and other RL-stuff, but a few - and I'll miss them like crazy.

On a slightly different note, it really annoys me that I'll be offline during the months when people will just race through - and past - heroics, so that I'll be waaay behind if and when I get back. Maybe I'll give the mobile broadband-thing a shot, after all. Would be nice to be able to take part in the seasonal events, and log in to say hi to people every once in a while.

Stupid Swedish countryside, and its lack of cheap and easily accesible broadband! Also, curse the lack of unexpected piles of cash falling into my lap. That really would have solved my problem.

No comments: