Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh, crap.

Woke up about an hour ago, with an annoyingly sore throat. It's past the middle of June, it's Midsummer Eve, the husband's away on a work trip, and I've caught a freakin' cold. "Sucky" is just the beginning of the story. Anyway, I'll make some tea in a bit, and luckily I did my shopping yesterday - I'll be having smoked salmon for dinner, and ice cream with pieces of ginger for dessert.

Last night I managed to get the warrior to level 14, and I love the whole "hey, there goes 75 % of the mob's life in one hit!"-thing! The reason for slow levelling yesterday was a trip to Darnassus, to learn how to use throwing weapons. I really don't like having to carry around bullets or arrows when I'm not playing a hunter, so while levelling she'll be using whatever throwing weapon I can find for pulling.

Right. Painful throat. Time for tea.

No comments: