Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cheaper Traveling :)

So, patch notes for 2.4.3 are here, and I'm kind of loving it. Mounts will be available at level 30, and riding skill will cost a mere 35 gold! Very nice in deed. I do have one character who's in her 30's, so I guess she'll be getting a mount as soon as the next patch is here. Of course, she is a warlock, so she wouldn't have had to pay 90 gold for training, but still - mount at 30 is so wonderful. Desolace and Badlands will probably not be the pains they've always been before. Ah. Hold on. I'll still despise them. Over all, I think this will boost the leveling of alts quite a bit - I usually start to get frustrated by how slow a character is when I get to level 25-26, which has meant 14-15 levels of frustration - now I'll only have 4-5 levels of "ohmyfuckinggodarewethereyet?".

I'm also very much looking forward to the new mini pet, the Nether Ray Fry! MMO-Champion has a picture. Not as cute as the Tiny Spore Bat, but I'm so going to get one, on the druid and on the rogue!

At the moment I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to go grocery shopping today, and get whatever I'll want to eat tomorrow, or tomorrow, when everyone else is there, and the store closes at 3pm. Decisions, decision...

No comments: