Sunday, January 18, 2009

A WoW-blog Moment.

I've been laying low during the last few days, doing dailies, checking up on lowbie alts - nothing special. I was just doing just that, turning my hunter's slow flyer into Sholazar Basin, thinking I might aswell do a couple of quests I had left in the northern parts, when I casually thought to myself: "There's always the chance I'll find Loque'nahak in here, I shouldn't pick up my gorilla for farming - I'd hate to ditch Fonz" followed by a "yeah, right, the spirit beast is RARE, I'll probably never even see one in the wild". But, wait a minute, what's that?

Right there, at 36,30, my adrenaline went up to insane levels - trap, tame, presto! No name yet, but I'll get there. Sadly, Raquel the devilsaur is no more, but to be honest, she always was a placeholder. Off to play with freaky cat-like super beast!

2 comments:

Pike said...

WOW, congrats!

Annie said...

Thanks! :)

Funny thing is, I wasn't even looking for her (even though I've planned to since open beta), and almost felt a bit bad thinking of all the people spending days circling the Basin - but hopefully my hunter-luck will spread to other Loque-hungry hunters out there!