Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rock, Paper, Dailies.

I've been laying low on the WoW-front today, so nothing much to blog about. But there's still a few things, some WoW, others not:

  • Will have to organize the bank character I send all my mining materials to - she's had hundreds of metal bars and stone waiting in her inbox ever since I leveled mining on my nelf huntress before Christmas - simply by buying her a lot of new bags and bank space.
  • I believe I'll be changing history a bit when I'm moving house in late February, since I actually packed my first box today. Whenever I've moved in the past, I've usually done all of my packing at the last minute, ending up shoving a lot of stuff into plastic bags, but my fancy wine glasses are now safely wrapped in old newspapers, and put in an actual box!
  • Plackers are amazing! For a long time I've thought they were the most useless invention ever, and used regular floss, but my sister praised them when I saw her during Christmas, and I finally gave in to the Plackers craze. No more putting half of both hands in my mouth!
  • There should be, and hopefully will be, less WoW-playing for a while, at least during the day. I really want and need to finish my final school work, and graduate before, you know, the four horsemen decide I've postponed things long enough. Go, tort law! But evenings are still dailies- and general silliness-time :)
Right, time to make some more tea, do a couple of dailies on Bunnyhop (dual-wielding the Fang of Truth has been presented as the shiznit for non-hit capped BM-hunters for a while, and since they look cool too, I have no choice but to try and get honored with the Wyrmrest Accord by 78), and then I'll be off to bed with Game Theory and the Law.

No comments: