Thursday, January 29, 2009

Need more hours in the day, srsly.

Lately my posting here has been quite infrequent, partly because nothing much WoW has been going on, partly because blogger has been acting up, screwing up posts I've tried to publish, resulting in me grumpily deleting and logging out. Anyway, here's a post!

My "other" hunter, Nysnö the night elf, is being leveled, as kind of a side project, almost solely because of her engineering skills. Thing is, I really want a Mekgineer's Chopper, and it would be cool to make it myself. Of course, I'd also like the Nesingwary 4000 for Bunnyhop, but I think I'll be able to scrape together the 1800-2000 g they cost on the AH way before Nysnö gets 450 in engineering (she's at 405 now...), so I'll have to settle for a gun made by a character called "Shadowretlolzdk" or something like that.

In reality, I probably won't be able to get that chopper anytime soon, unless mobile broadband turns out to be fabulous and stabile. I'm moving in less than one month, and have started getting boxes, filling out forms to change my adress, trying to remember to go to my gym to cancel my membership, and a gazillion other things, and it's all stressing me out a bit. My current plan WoW-wise is a bit fuzzy, but mainly I'm trying to have fun while playing. I'm also trying to get my bank organized, so I won't have to deal with that on the probably very limited playtime I'll have for a while in the near future.

I'd like to finish with a screenshot from last night, dancing my ass off while doing one of my favourite quests in Borean Tundra:

No comments: