Monday, April 6, 2009

Want to see my slides from 30-40?

I've had the opportunity to experience the addon AchievementSnap in action - no biggies, but screenshots were made at the right moment. There's one thing that bugs me a bit, though. Well, it doesn't really bug me, but I'd like to be without it. For some reason, when ASnap screenshots my achievements, my /played shows up in the chat, posted immediately after "[charactername] has just earned the achievement [achievement]". Not that it really matters, but it's not a feature I'm after, and I'll try and find out if I can do anything about it.

(Browsing WoWInterface.com)

Hmm. Can't seem to find anything. Considering I have an array of addons installed, this may, of course, be caused by something other than AchievementSnap, but since it is the kind of feature I suppose a lot of people might be interested in, I'm assuming ASnap is doing it. The hunt for a solution continues...

Loving the addon in every other way, though - it really opens up for the possibility of having a long, boring post, comparable to those evenings when you're visiting your friend/aunt/colleague, and they insist on showing and commenting every single picture they took on their trip to Thailand/Mallorca/Turkey. But instead of "here's me and hotel plant no. 53", you'll get golden moments such as "here's my lock, getting her first tabard"! Sounds like a treat, right?

No comments: