Saturday, April 4, 2009

1. Put on Shoes 2. Go for Walk 3. ??? 4. Profit!

The background downloader is up, and due to my relatively slow broadband connection I'm very interested in downloading the patch in advance - 3-4 hours on patch day simply isn't fun - so right now I'm at 73%. Will probably take a break from downloading in a bit, to actually play, and then leave the computer running over night to get the rest of the file.

Today has been a nice, warm and sunny one, and I'm aiming towards at least getting a healthy beige tone this year. I've never been the kind of person who spends her summers frying on the beach, but I do prefer the slightly tanned situation, where people don't have to avert their eyes because my bikini-clad bod is a blinding shade of white. However, I haven't spent the day trying to get a tan, but I went for a walk in the sun - mens sana in corpore sano, and all that.

I'm hoping to get the opportunity to try out a newly downloaded addon soon: AchievementSnap. I found it via this WoWInsider article, and since I often find myself without a screenshot after having completed some achievement, even though I'd love to have one (for posting, or for sentimental reasons), it sounds like a nifty little thing. So, I hope it works.

No comments: