Monday, April 6, 2009

The List.

I'm not the most consequent blogger - sometimes weeks and months pass between my posts, for a number of reasons - but I tend to come back. I have so far, at least. However, a lot of blogs fade away, and this sadly seems to be the case of Incompetent Warrior. I've kept him on my blogroll for quite a long time, but now it's been 3 months since he last posted, and since I feel the list should be limited to active blogs, he's out until he starts posting again.

While I'm on the sudject of removing inactive blogs: BRK stays until he gets too outdated, even though it won't be updated anymore - his blog is still a great resource of information (and silliness). And oddly enough, I'm adding Resto4Life to the list, in spite of the fact that it's closed - it will get outdated eventually, come new patches and changes, but it still is a great read for druids. In short, I'm kind of breaking a rule I just made up. Simply because I can.

No comments: