Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RL-stuff, turtles and wings.

Today started out on a very efficient note: I got up at about 8.45 AM, and had to clean up the apartment by 11 AM, since I had arranged for a woman from my landlord's office to come here to perform an "inspection" of said apartment. Since I'm moving next week, I want to sign over my "half" of the lease to my flatmate, and to do that, the place has to undergo an "inspection". So, I managed to get in order a lot of the stuff we've managed to neglect during the past few months, and even take a shower, with about 5 minutes to spare!

The "inspector" arrived at 11 AM precisely, and she had brought with her a gadget (palm pilot, for easier "inspection" :D), and a colleague, who btw wore really nice heel boots (I want to call her Penny. Or Brain.). The whole thing took about 40 minutes, and there are two things which will have to be corrected, should my flatmate decide to move out aswell:
The wallpaper on one wall in the "den" didn't pass due to a minor flaw, and they didn't like the bright green colour we have applied on two walls in the living room.

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed Mr. Flatmate will go "I'll take care of it, just as long as you get your ass out of here next Tuesday!", but we'll see what happens. Since even the smallest thing can get us on each other's throats these days, I doubt that painting walls in panic during the upcoming weekend would be a good idea.

Yeah, yeah, boring personal post.

WoW-side of life atm: Grinding cash for Bunnyhop's Artisan Riding skill, which feels really slow. And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that I bought this baby for 800g on the AH. My mage can now turtle stuff. Mainly critters in Dalaran, since I mostly take her out to do the cooking daily, but still. Anyway, about 1200g to go, I think. If I hadn't bought that tome I could've been done today, but then again, turtle!!!

No comments: