Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aftermath.

Valentine's Day has been over for almost 2 hours here in Sweden, and I celebrated it by going out to buy some sushi, cursing the cold weather on my way home, and finishing it all off by eating said fish dish in front of the TV, combined with a so-not-sushi-kosher Coke. Fish and soda - what more can one ask for? ;) But honestly, I've had a great day.

Friday night was a big one for Ms. Bunnyhop:

Her first title! And my first seasonal event-title! However, now that I've gotten it done on one char, I'm quite tired. I've been half-heartedly trying to get the achievements done on my moonkin, but I just don't have the energy... If the event had lasted for a few more days, then I might have been able to whip up a bit more spirit, but the way I feel at the moment she can wait until next year (provided I still play then, of course - a lot can happen in a year). Oh well, I might feel different in the morning, and try to rush the few parts she has left. (I do sound like a bundle of joy, don't I?)

Right, off to bed. Sleep is usually a good cure for grumpiness.

No comments: