Friday, October 10, 2008

Before dinner.

I'm a bit bored this Friday night, but that's OK. Waiting for my dinner to be ready, can't decide what to watch while eating it, can't decide what character to play later tonight - am I going to spend the whole night on my druid, or should I rush through the fishing+cooking dailies, and level my priest? Probably the latter, at least if I'm going to be somewhere close to 70 on her in mid-november. And, I'll probably watch some Buffy-episode while having dinner, unless there is something new and exciting on TV (as if).

So, why the boredom? Well, I guess it's the aftermath of a lot of reputaion grinding - all of the Alliance capitals, Netherwing, and also checking the AH for Coilfang Armaments - but I think I'm done with that for the time being. I think I'll recover soon enough, though - moonkin is the only way to go :)

Ah, my dinner seems to be ready - fish and mashed potatoes - yay!

No comments: