Monday, November 10, 2008

Thursday will come, I'm sure of it.

I just checked my inbox, and found a "we'll be sending you the stuff you ordered"-mail. More specifically, a mail stating that I'll be recieving two Wrath of the Lich King - Collector's Edition on Thursday! That's right, two boxes, one for each account - Frosty galore!

Hopefully my darling computer will survive - I think I'll have to try and find the original installation CD:s for my graphics card, though - there has been a few too many glitches while playing lately... Arakkoas, epic elekks and Cenarion Hippogryphs have certain parts blackened out, and I believe that happened after a panic reinstallation of the card, using some drivers I found online. So, I 'm keeping my fingers crossed that the original CD is still in the basement, and that it will be some kind of magical solution to my problem. Honestly, this baby has been shivering and shaking so much in the last year, I would've bought a new computer if I could afford it. Maybe sometime next year, when I've found a job, and gotten settled in a new place.

No comments: