Monday, November 17, 2008

Checking off the list.

Annoying morning. I stayed up waaay too late last night, but for a reason: There are a few "kill that named mob, get that drop from it" quests, that are heavily camped (and heavily ninja'd) these days, when everyone is doing them, and as I like to keep moving while levelling, I have simply postponed the completion of those quests. Anyway, at about 3AM the amount of players online has dropped significantly, and I could easily do Words of Power, The Assassination of Harold Lane, Cracking the Code, and Slay Loguhn - lots of nice XP and cash in my virtual pocket!

About the "annoying morning" thing: For some reason I couldn't open the Gmail website while being connected through my router, and I had to go through a bit too much dragging of cables and climbing on furniture before breakfast. Now Gmail works, and I'm going to have something to eat, and hope the rest of the day will be a walk in the park. I might even go for a walk in the park later - I really need to get some air.

No comments: