Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi Number 4!

Late last night, at about 00.56 local time, my baby druid hit 80! Since she was put on ice for a while, there was a lot of rested XP, and after reaching 77 (and hence being able to fly again) things sped up considerably. As I've once again managed to get a character to 80 almost exclusively by questing (though she did run through both UK and Nexus a little while ago), I now have a bit of gearing up to look forward to. And yeah, a bit of L2P as well :D

Healing on her is something I've enjoyed so far, and I'm looking forward to doing more of that - healing, in general, has turned out to be more fun than I expected back when I decided to make my priest my new "main". Having (and playing) a level 80 tree was my original plan with this particular character, and while a newly dinged 80 isn't exactly all that, it's a damn good start!

Now I just have to try and get her into some dungeons, and maybe she'll be cool enough to get a spot in one of the Naxx 10-runs for alts and new level 80s I've heard talk about in guild chat :)

No comments: