Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yada-yada-yada

Ah, once again, my posts have been a bit too few and far between, but once again, I'll just go "hey, this is my blog", and go about my business, posting nonsense whenever I feel like it.

I woke up early today, for a change - husband's off to work, and I haven't quite gotten around to having breakfast yet. Wednesday in Europe (if you play World of Warcraft) means maintenance, so what I usually do on those rare early mornings - dailies and farming - is not an option at the mo. Right now it's 8 am, which means I'll have to wait for another three hours before the servers might be up again. Oh well, I'll live.

Last week was spent solo, since the husband was on a work-trip to Canada. My parents were here during the weekend, which didn't make me cringe as much as I had feared ("oh, you do your dishes that way, well that's possible too, I guess"), and before that there was studying, playing, and cleaning, pretty much in that order.

Lately I've been playing my druid quite a bit, so I guess I'm not entirely in denial about it anymore! I finally got around to grind 5000 gold for the second time, so that my beloved moonkin will be able to get her fancy Swift Flight Form (last time I had 5000 g, the rogue got the flying skill, for farming reasons). She still only has a regular 280% mount, though, since I haven't gotten around to do heroic Sethekk Halls yet, for the last part of the quest chain. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I decided that my druid was finished as a leatherworker/jewelcrafter, and as soon as I had grinded enough honour to buy Vindicator's Wyrmhide Bracers, to replace her fancy Windhawk Bracers, and cut a bunch of those overpowered bind-on-pick-up-gems for future use, I switched to herbalism and alchemy. I have to say, herbing as a bird is just as fantastic as I thought it would be. Swoop down, pick the herb, flap away. And no more problems along the line of "oh, crap, I aggroed that mob, now I have to fight it 'cause I can't mount in combat" - just fly a bit higher to get out of combat, wait for the mob to patrol away, and continue herbing.

Also, since my druid has rather good reputation with most TBC-factions, especially considering my rather casual approach to actually getting around to doing dungeons, she's been able to get a Sorcerer's Alchemist Stone, a much wanted replacement for the Glowing Crystal Insignia she's been sporting since some time late last spring.

OK, getting hungry, off to get breakfast.

No comments: