Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unexpected error -> Rediscovering... Working girl?

My play-time has been quite scattered and limited lately, and hence I haven't really had anything to blog about, but today I think something slightly blog-relevant actually happened!

As stated in this blog's subtitle, I'm a serious altoholic, and every now and then I start yet another priest/hunter/mage/hunter/warrior/hunter/druid... Well, you know, just to check out looks and animations, to get that great feeling of a fresh character on a "new" server, or to hog a specific name on a newly opened server. The result of that has been a lot of level 1-10 characters, of which a majority have been deleted. Anyway, I haven't reached the character limit (50 across all servers) on either of my accounts, yet, for some reason, when I wanted to make a baby belf pally today, it was a no-go!

"You already have the maximum number of characters allowed on this account"

lolwut?

OK, so I may have 31 characters in total on the account in question, but that's obviously less than 50! So, what to do? Clearing the cache, renaming the WTF-folder, restarting - nothing has worked, and googling the problem pointed towards opening an in-game ticket. Still, I decided to try a slightly less impatient approach, and wait until tomorrow - if nothing has improved by then, ticket-time it is.

What did I do instead of opening a ticket, then? No fresh belf pally available - how would I survive? Well, I suddenly remembered my old dream of having an incredibly self righteous holy priest, and decided to log on to Delinda, a shadow priest safely parked at level 50, and I'm playing with the thought of leveling her as holy. I'll have to do some research in order to come up with a decent spec, and then I'll have to try and find something less skanky to wear:

A bit Pretty Woman, isn't it?

No comments: